Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Underactive Thyroid And Vision Will The Atkins Diet Help You To Lose Weight If You Have An Underactive Thyroid?

Will the atkins diet help you to lose weight if you have an underactive thyroid? - underactive thyroid and vision

I recently discovered that my thyroid is very active and I struggled with my weight for so long. Does anybody know whether the Atkins diet and working with hypothyroidism? I'm on medication for my thyroid and it appears at a time, normal and check a little. I just had blood work done twice though.

4 comments:

Talk to me. said...

I also have an active thyroid and a diet that low in calories and trying to lose weight. My aunt is the Atkins diet and it seems that losing weight on it (and she) has a thyroid. I hope that helps. I think if they are stable at normal levels, then you only need to prove a little hard to make sure you lose weight. Good luck.

Talk to me. said...

I also have an active thyroid and a diet that low in calories and trying to lose weight. My aunt is the Atkins diet and it seems that losing weight on it (and she) has a thyroid. I hope that helps. I think if they are stable at normal levels, then you only need to prove a little hard to make sure you lose weight. Good luck.

sunshine... said...

If you are set correctly on your medication, "normal". When I first 6 months, is a step forward in my thyroid medication, I lost 35 pounds. It takes some time to adjust, as you know, they must continue to pump blood, until they too find the right dose for you. Good luck!

earthque... said...

No, it will not work. Let food approach as the South Beach diet, just a lifestyle, not just a diet. It makes you feel good and the feeling. Good luck to you!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Saxon canon Advanced. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree