Monday, February 1, 2010

How Long Hematoma Last How Long Does It Take For A Hematoma To Heal?

How long does it take for a hematoma to heal? - how long hematoma last

My son had up to two weeks of antibiotics than were born, the nurse put an IV in my hand and I noticed the bruises, while the fourth in his hand and I did not know how ill after the house a. Here, then two weeks later, and the cure seems to be a little bit, but now feels like a hardening in my hand, and when I saw him to his doctor last week, just put bacitracin ointment on and I said, put it in hand every day, or Neosporin. How long does it take to heal up? I think two weeks is a long time to heal and not yet complete. I wonder if I should bring to your doctor now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Saxon canon Advanced. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree