Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Pokemon Getting Wedgies Is Pokemon Ranch For Wiiware Worth Getting?

Is Pokemon ranch for wiiware worth getting? - pokemon getting wedgies

I am thinking of getting, but I'm only Pokemon Platinum so when I travel to Japan, I can no Pokemon in the game is still worthwhile to close forever?

2 comments:

Hello said...

If not, you can transfer Pokemon in the game do not understand that. Pokemon Ranch is a storage system Pokemon, unless you have very little space on your PC or you want the special box Pokemon Haley can by transferring Pokemon to the ranch to get, then I recommend you do not understand.

Paul said...

U no it's not the only thing we can do, it is transferred to Pokémon, so its useless without the transmission of the pokemon

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Saxon canon Advanced. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree