Monday, February 22, 2010

P0rn 99 Bashing Bands On The Internet: Lame. Agree?

Bashing Bands on the Internet: Lame. Agree? - p0rn 99

Even if I try to always know the Internet is a sinner in full sun and 99%, ignoring the time, I still feel a little worse, if someone with a bit more time the need for a negative comment in a video Music is played from a tape. Then there are people who are engage in, hate sites to a band or band member. And do not complain because they would hit many of my favorite bands (The Strokes, Nirvana, Audioslave), as it makes sense considering they make any group forums or sites on the "art" they paid. Overall, the music only serve to entertain on the basis of personal preference and opinion, and I think people should recognize. But hey, if it was then everything will be p0rn for Internet advertising: P But what Think on these people?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Saxon canon Advanced. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree