Is it safe to feed a kitten normal cat treats? - is it safe to feed pidgeons to my burmese python
Time to feed my kitten is doing good things for them will be rewarded, but I'm not sure whether it is safe to feed your cat normal? Kitten is on the market, certain, and if so, is it really necessary to use them? I do not want sick or something.
4 comments:
Yes, it's good for the teeth.
mainly with food for cats is the same, have to eat the baby. 1) more nutrients for the growth of the cat must not use iframes, if a cat and 2) How many babies there will be no or only small teeth. most likely not be able to chew cat is normal and his stomach is not mature enough to deal with it.
try to feed him small pieces of tuna or chicken skin, as a reward.
I have nothing to say, but:
Absolutely.
I have my 5 months old kittens and adult cat milk and leaves. I believe in moderation your kitten should be fine, but it's just my opinion:)
Post a Comment